The Charles is looking for a Paid Social (channel) Media Specialist who has experience Executing and managing active ad-sets/campaigns directly within the social platforms FB/IG, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin across Fashion, Hospitality / Real Estate, Luxury (such as spirits), Lifestyle, CPG, Beauty, Service, and Technology/Publishing brands. You will have the opportunity (and expectation) to participate in projects from the beginning of the pitch and proposal process to managing the client across media strategy, asset trafficking, management, optimization and reporting alongside our current media strategist. You will be working across departments to deliver the best work and execution possible.
Experience in other channels is a plus (such as search/display). However the focus of the role is social media advertising.
- You are always up to date on the latest in paid social media across various channels and changes to platforms / regulations etc. to provide the best possible paid media and growth strategy, optimization and implementation.
- You are passionate about your work, detail oriented, highly collaborative and communicative; a relentless tester, optimizer, and always working to improve your current processes / spreadsheets / strategies etc.
Responsibilities / Experience:
- Specializing in all aspects including in-depth setups for tag manager, google analytics, and media execution platforms, including optimizations, A/B testing
- Asset trafficking and QA
- Budget forecasting, tracking and management
- KPI dashboards for marketing / media analytics (drawing live data),
- Scopes of work
- Pricing estimates
- Reporting + Attribution
- Research + Analytics
- Spending reconciliations
- Proposals for clients
- Presentations (for Media Strategy, Reporting, New Business etc)
- Concisely write and present (both to clients and internally for approvals / feedback) explanations of data insights, and actionable recommendations
- Implementation of the above for clients (such as implementing with the client and or across departments the recommendations made from your SEO analysis).
- Ability and experience in successfully operating and gaining buy-in from multiple stakeholders through managing persistent relationships in work that is client facing, vendor facing, as well as internal (cross-departmental) and strategic.
- Social Paid Media Experience
- Manage Paid Social campaigns (building, testing, monitoring, reporting
- Manage External Vendors (work alongside vendors across strategy, reporting, budget forecasting + reconciliation)
- Marketing Analytics experience:
- Conversion tracking for campaigns
- Integration into media reporting
- Building out of Google Analytics and Google Tag manager
- Creating dashboards, KPI's and data analysis (ongoing, and also one-off) for various media and growth analytics on platforms
- Manage Google paid display, PPC, video campaigns (building, testing, monitoring, reporting)
- Paid search market analysis (competitor, keyword, effectiveness, and CPC analysis)
- Experience in at least two of the following programs is ideal: SISENSE, Talkwalker, API’s MixPanel, Tableau, CMS, Klipfolio, Kissmetrics, Funnel.io, SEMrush, Microsoft Power BI.
- 4+ years as a proven paid media specialist, and marketing analytics experience.
- Platforms required:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok,
- Google: Search, Display, Youtube
- Experience driving quality leads utilizing paid search techniques to increase revenue.
- Experience providing building marketing analytics tracking, reporting and providing insights.
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager (any work with tagging and attribution required) certified ideally.
- G Suite application knowledge is a requirement: Google Sheets (and thus excel), Google Slides, Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar etc.