The role of the Digital Integrated Producer is to work in conjunction and underneath the Senior Integrated Producer, EP and Head of Production to operate the project management and production side of the business in an effective manner, with attention to detail and accuracy in all internal and external communication. The role requires a minimum of 3 years experience in a Digital or Creative Agency.
The Digital Integrated Producer is expected to be able to work across digital, social and content led projects. You must have experience in organic and paid social media campaigns and digital marketing content production and strategies.
The Digital Integrated Producer should be constantly seeking out new trends in social, digital, vendor capability and creative technology in addition to new ways of working in order to share insight and learnings within the agency, and with our clients where relevant.
As an experienced Digital Integrated Producer, you must be able to manage expectations, remain calm under pressure and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels. Your role at this level requires you to be adept at working on 2-3 projects of varying sizes and managing timelines, milestones and tasks for the Creative and Development teams where necessary.
Roles & Responsibilities Overview
- Reviewing briefs with the Leadership and multi-disciplinary teams assigned to our clients comprised of Strategy & Insight, Creative, Design, Copy, Content Production and Development colleagues.
- Working on project scoping, writing of scopes and proposals for Senior Integrated Producer / EP - liaising with relevant teams to ensure all areas of the scope are covered and agreed.
- Ensure each job is to budget and the team’s time has been allocated sufficiently.
- Ensure that client objectives are met by project deliverables.
- Implementation of project processes (timing plans, scope of works, budgets, asset management).
- Work closely with the Senior Integrated Producer, Technology Director and Content Producer to plan and schedule regroups and meetings, as well as manage outsourced companies and freelancers when required.
- Work closely, and in a highly collaborative manner, with Creative, Development, Finance & Operations teams.
- Maintain frequent contact with the assigned account lead to manage expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers, including but not limited to: directors, production houses, specialist freelancers, photographers, location scouts, talent and casting agents, venue managers.
- Clearly communicate expectations and standards of delivery to the broader project team, and ensure adherence to these expectations.
- Develop alongside CCO, SIP, DoO all project documentation developed as part of the statement of work/remit.
- Ensure that the right people - internal and external - review and approve all project documents (as per process).
- Ensure that SIP, DoO and Senior Creative of the project team validate all estimated costs.
- Manage project priorities for efficiency
- Work with EP/Head of Production, SIP to monitor and communicate project progress on an as needs basis to Management (CEO, CCO).
- Ensure that booked resources are used effectively and efficiently.
- Be the face of the assigned project, educating the agency at large on the Client objectives, needs and goals.
- Be available for any team member within your remit to seek advice on projects.
- Ensure all team members are working to the agreed agency process, identifying areas where it isn’t working, and continually looking for improvements.
- Develop and maintain the ‘Vendor Database’, which contains key information such as preferred suppliers, shortlists of freelancers, checklists for typical production deliverables, key contacts for 3rd party resources, such as rep agencies, copywriters strategists, photographers, studio managers and the like.