SENIOR DIGITAL PRODUCER
As a Senior Digital Producer at The Charles Group you are responsible for managing, strategizing, and generating day-to-day work and deliverables/activities within the scope of Digital Agency work for client engagements. You are responsible for leveraging the expertise and capabilities of the internal team to deliver a successful result on time and on budget. The Senior Digital Producer has extensive experience delivering projects from inception through launch for a wide variety of digital and creative projects including, responsive website design & development,, social media + online advertising and importantly core branding and marketing projects, and mobile/tablet applications.
As a Senior Digital Producer you are a client partner and able to convey complex concepts effortlessly in concise terms to internal teams, day-to-day client leads as well as both internal and external client senior management.
The Ideal candidate has:
- Agency Experience
- Producer and Manager experience within Digital Assets / Web Design work
Our candidate has the following Attributes / Capabilities:
- Having strong project management and delivery processes/methodology skill sets knowledge of Agile project management methodology and its application to a Client Service environment
- Managing client status meetings to ensure that delivery is on track
- Identifying, managing and solving critical project issues: budget management, project delays, resourcing, team morale, team output, creative decisions, technical hurdles and delays
- Actively managing and reporting percentage or milestone completeness and related revenue recognition
- SOW writing including the Change Order management process
- Collaboration with client service partners in the daily management of the client relationship
- Able to jump into a project at mid-stream and course correct if needed
- Managing multiple initiatives running concurrently (5 to 10)
- Managing $2-3MM in budgets over the course of the year
- 5+ years experience in a creative agency digital production role (at least 2 years in a digital agency environment)
- 3+ years experience in Digital & Web
- Strong Project Management tool set: Scrum/Sprint process, budget management (projects larger than $500,000 and retainers), project planning, Statement of Work development.
- Familiarity with web development technologies. Knowledge of Software/Web
- Application Quality Assurance.
- Client management (both internal and external) on scope and delivery
- Experience delivering digital products, including responsive web sites, digital campaigns, social media, original content, brand engagement and strategic consulting
- Experience in a client services organization, preferably on projects with top tier consulting firms or interactive agencies (including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting projects).
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- An ability to manage and set client expectations. You combine the clients needs and our awesome abilities and you figure out a way to produce stunning work.
- Proactive, ongoing assessment of project scope, resource balancing, and integrity of revenue; management and guidance for at risk or high risk projects/programs in order to successfully get back to deadline delivery and on budget for client.