The Charles Group is seeking an experienced Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team. Working alongside our design, production and development team our ideal candidate possesses superior UI skills and will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces across site types that include B2C e-commerce and editorial.
Our ideal candidate;
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience specifically in UI/UX Visual Design
- Minimum of 3 years experience within an agency
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Invision, and other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Collaborate with project management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Provide support and guidance for the junior members of the design team ensuring there is a strong eye towards skill development based on their skillset.
- Clearly communicate expectations and standards of delivery to the broader project team, and ensure adherence to these expectations.
- Work with other designers to extend the visual language of a diverse range of projects and concept new ideas and new designs.
- Maintaining frequent contact with the assigned account leads to manage delivery and project process expectations.