Content Strategist (Freelance)
The Content Strategist Will Be Responsible For:
- Developing and managing world-class content that is culturally relevant and social-first
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes business leadership, designers, project management, and developers
- Translate ideas across various media (Digital, Print, Experiential, Branded Content, Social).
- Ensure the quality of work produced is in line with agency and client expectations.
- Translate concepts into effective messages by writing clear, persuasive original copy
- Use your creative and strategic thinking to create and shape content for client deliverables, including content strategies, messaging, and script/narrative development
- Help clients and team recognize nuances that define each client, and know how to integrate into work approach
- Develop strategic solutions to serve client needs, integrating research, experience, industry knowledge, and client knowledge
- Synthesize insights from a broad range of inputs to craft persuasive, POV-driven narratives to guide client decision-making
- Feel comfortable working at speed in a highly iterative environment
- Present with confidence to client and internal teams, often leading client presentations and facilitating workshop activities
- Contribute to new business by shaping and presenting pitch presentations
- Act as a strategic advisor to clients, building trusted relationships based on understanding of their needs and how to solve them
- 5+ years of relevant experience creating content independently and with cross-disciplinary teams
- The desire and ability to work collaboratively with a small team.
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases highly conceptual abilities, along with the high-end production experience necessary for luxury brands.
- An ability to professionally engage with and take criticism from clients.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to persuade.
- Experience working in a agency and know how to deliver on work in a client servicing environment
- Strong point of view surrounding design, narrative, voice and tone