The Charles is looking for a Growth Marketer and Paid Media Specialist who has experience covering all paid media channels including SEM, as well as non-paid growth analytics in SEO and marketing measurement across Fashion, Hospitality / Real Estate, Luxury (such as spirits), Lifestyle, CPG, Beauty, Service, and Technology/Publishing brands. You will have the opportunity (and expectation) to participate in projects from the beginning of the pitch and proposal process to managing the client in a full blow media and analytics retainer alongside our current media strategist. You will be working across departments to deliver the best work and execution possible.
- You are always reading up on new articles about optimizing ad extensions / creative / content distribution, growth hacking, SEM / SEO, marketing and paid media analytics, as well as new paid distribution channels, changes to algorithms in search etc. to provide the best possible paid media and growth strategy, optimization and implementation.
- You are passionate about your work, detail oriented, highly collaborative and communicative; a relentless tester, optimizer, and always working to improve your current processes / spreadsheets / strategies etc.
Responsibilities / Experience:
- You have the ability and experience to create and manage to completion the following:
- Growth marketing strategies (includes: CRM, Social etc)
- Paid Media Growth Marketing - specializing in all aspects including in-depth setups for tag manager, google analytics, and media execution platforms, including optimizations, A/B testing.
- Proposals for clients
- Custom spreadsheets,
- KPI dashboards for marketing / media analytics (drawing live data),
- Scopes of work,
- Pricing estimates,
- Spending reconciliations,
- Research & analytics,
- Presentations (putting together google slides),
- Concisely write and present (both to clients and internally for approvals / feedback) explanations of data insights, and actionable recommendations
- Implementation of the above for clients (such as implementing with the client and or accross departments the recommendations made from your SEO analysis).
- Ability and experience in successfully operating and gaining buy-in from multiple stakeholders through managing persistent relationships in work that is client facing, vendor facing, as well as internal (cross-departmental) and strategic.
- Paid Media Experience
- Manage Google paid campaigns (building, testing, monitoring, reporting)
- Manage Google brand campaigns (building, testing, monitoring, reporting)
- Paid search market analysis (competitor, keyword, effectiveness, and CPC analysis)
- Paid social (lead gen integration to paid media
- Marketing Analytics experience:
- Conversion tracking for campaigns
- Integration into media reporting
- Building out of Google Analytics and Google Tag manager
- Creating dashboards, KPI's and data analysis (ongoing, and also one-off) for various media and growth analytics on platforms
- 5+ years as a proven paid media specialist, PPC and marketing analytics experience.
- Experience driving quality leads utilizing paid search techniques to increase revenue.
- Experience providing building marketing analytics tracking, reporting and providing insights.
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certified ideally. Experience in at least three of the following program is ideal: MixPanel, Tableau, CMS, Talkwalker, Klipfolio, Kissmetrics, Funnel.io, SEMrush, Microsoft Power BI.
- Gsuite application knowledge is a requirement: Google Sheets (and thus excel), Google Slides, Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar etc.