All Year long we are always looking for a Intern Production Designer who is eager to join the team.
NEW YORK CITY
Status: Full-time, 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday
Duration: 3-6 months
Role and responsibilities
Ready to prove yourself in a fast-paced full service agency? We are looking for a Intern Junior Digital Designer who loves all things design and digital media. Ideally, you are someone with some experience in the luxury, fashion, hospitality or lifestyle fields. You’d be working alongside the creative and production teams to concept, design, and develop solutions for The Charles NYC digital and content-based projects.
- Support the Design Team in executing digital creative concepts and strategies with a clear design aesthetic.
- Curating inspiration for the design team
- Seamlessly design for web and print in alignment with a creative brief
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Formal education in related design field
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; particularly Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- A strong understanding of Digital Design (grid systems and responsive design) and an immaculate sense of typography and graphic design
- Keen awareness of news and trends within the digital and design industries
- Proficiency in Keynote and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in social media platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Youtube, Soundcloud and Spotify
What’s in it for you
- Opportunities to develop your design skills under the mentorship of our Senior Creative Team
- Ability to apply your design skills and education to real-world projects
- Exposure to an agency environment, team activities and the chance to collaborate with design professionals
- First-hand insight into the ins and outs of a digital agency
- Weekly stipend including travel benefits
The Charles is living proof that an ‘agency’ can be different, look different and most importantly work differently from the status quo.
As a team driven by individuality, we’re able to combine the business of commerce with creativity, intelligence with what’s relevant and big-picture thinking with detailed execution.