The Charles is looking for an Ad Operations Specialist who has experience covering all aspects of tagging, trafficking, and qa’ing paid media across multiple channels including SEM, Google Display/Video, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Programmatic within Fashion, Hospitality / Real Estate, Luxury (such as spirits), Lifestyle, CPG, Beauty, Service, and Technology/Publishing brands. You will have the opportunity (and expectation) to participate in the paid media operations and management across a variety of accounts, managing the QA, trafficking, tagging, verification and testing process. You will be working alongside a paid media strategist and growth marketing lead to deliver the best work and execution possible.
- You are up to date on the latest in paid media ad operations such as attribution, tagging, account set-up, ad tracking, viewability, fraud-free and brand safe tools, as well as best practices and specs for paid media across video, display, search, and social channels.
- You are passionate about your work, detail oriented, highly collaborative and communicative; a relentless tester, optimizer, and always working to improve your current processes / spreadsheets / strategies etc.
Responsibilities / Experience:
- You have the ability and experience to create and manage to completion the following:
- Asset QA - (specs, best practices)
- Asset Trafficking
- Campaign Set Up + Trafficking - Ability to build out new campaigns and properly set up and assign
- Placement Type
- Bidding structure
- Ad Set + Ad Type Verification - Ensuring the ad is targeting the correct client, audience, and placement type
- Tagging assets through various partners (UTM generated, Adobe, DoubleVerify etc)
- Spending reconciliations
- Paid Media Experience
- Manage Google paid campaigns (building, testing, monitoring, reporting)
- Manage Google brand campaigns (building, testing, monitoring, reporting)
- Paid search market analysis (competitor, keyword, effectiveness, and CPC analysis)
- Paid social (lead gen integration to paid media)
- Marketing Analytics experience:
- Conversion tracking/tagging for campaigns
- Testing live media against various KPIs
- 5+ years as a proven paid media specialist, and marketing analytics experience.
- Platforms required:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok
- Google (Display, Youtube, Search)
- Experience building and managing ad operations tracking and reporting structures.
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager (any work with tagging and attribution required) certified ideally.
- Gsuite application knowledge is a requirement: Google Sheets (and thus excel), Google Slides, Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar etc.