We are looking for a Junior Digital Production Designer to join the Creative Team in New York.
If you live, breathe, eat and sleep all things digital design - this is the role for you. You will be working within the Creative and Production departments to ideate and execute on a range of projects in the Hospitality, Fashion, Luxury and Beauty industries.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Designing and producing assets for all digital and social platforms (social posts, GIFs, digital signage and brand.com assets)
- Design and Production of assets for Paid Media including: Display Banners, Facebook Canvas, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Youtube Bumpers and other Paid Media/Social Channels.
- Design and Production of assets for email newsletters and CRM emails.
Junior Digital Production Designer Qualifications must include
- At least 1+ years of digital production experience in a fast-paced studio setting
- High Level skills in Creative Suite and strong understanding of file formats and creative digital guidelines
- Experience in digital, web, social, mobile and e-commerce
- Excellent sense of layout and typography
- Knowledge of Google Web Designer and/or After Effects is a bonus
- Must have a high attention to detail and be organized and comfortable doing methodical work