We are seeking a Media Strategist to join us starting ASAP.
Do you enjoy working closely with clients, creatives, and media platforms to strategize, create and execute on schedule and on budget for creative and media campaigns? Are you the task master extraordinaire do you have a passion for culture, technology and working with creative people?
You will collaborate with our Project Managers, Creatives, Clients, Management and Media Platforms to help generate positive ROI, meeting KPI’s and assisting with strategy on campaigns across fashion, beauty, luxury and lifestyle brands.
Alongside the responsibilities and skills listed below, the ideal candidate should possess exceptional organizational skills and familiarity with a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
You will work directly with the Creative and Project Management Teams in addition to Clients and our Media Partners. You will answer directly to the CEO and CCO.
Please note that this is a long-term position.
Location: Onsite at The Charles, Tribeca, NY or The Charles, Chicago
Status: Full-time, 9am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
Role & responsibilities:
- Strategize with CEO and CCO on creatively driven media campaigns
- Strategize on building strong digital brands and campaigns through Media
- Work with creative team to bring ideas into the mix, offer suggestions, research, ability to share & constantly learn new technology
- Advise Creative team on best practices and opportunities
- Strategize and plan with Analyst and CEO on fiscal opportunities and advise on media spend
- Media planning and buying across display, video, mobile and social channels, owning elements of planning and execution
- Utilize media planning tools such for application/analysis into competitive landscape, target digital consumption support, plan development, and reporting
- Monitor trends, tools, opportunities and applications in paid media environments, and appropriately apply that knowledge
- Develop and present media specific documents such as RFPs, media plans, objectives and strategies decks, and other related functions
- Create campaign post launch information such as screenshots, links and placement information to demonstrate proof of placement for clients
- Manage day-to-day communication with key partners, Vendors, Partner Agencies and Creative media and social clients
- Report on campaign performance with the ability to distill and curate insights and findings
- Analyze campaign performance and help recommend necessary optimizations
- Work with internal creative team to optimize creative based on performance
- Coordinating, executing, monitoring, optimizing/analyzing and or reporting for paid digital campaigns. This would usually include paid search, paid social and programmatic.
- Actively work to maximize the performance of our digital campaigns to hit engagement, conversion and acquisition goals
- Collaborate with media team to build targeting and executional recommendations
- Provide detailed reporting and insights during and at the completion of each campaign
- A focus on placing Social Media and Search Engine advertising buys
- Knowledge and experience with placing Display Ads / Programmatic ads either via direct purchase or via platforms such as Centro or Adroll
- Coordinating with internal management and clients to assist in designing media plans and setting budgets
- Manages risk assessment and risk management. (Including time, costs and resources)
- Interest in digital, advertising, marketing
- Impeccable calendar and phone management skills
- Ability to handle the stress of working in a fast-paced environment and be solution-oriented
- Follow through on tasks until complete
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
- Articulate, professional phone presence, and excellent communication skills
- Smart, self-starter, resourceful and ready to jump in
- Hands-on approach, flexible and ability to change gears quickly
- Positive attitude is a must