The Producer is expected to be able to work across digital, social and content led projects. You must have experience in organic and paid social media campaigns and digital marketing content production and strategies
The Producer should be constantly seeking out new trends in social, digital, vendor capability and creative technology in addition to new ways of working in order to share insight and learnings within the agency, and with our clients where relevant.
The ideal candidate must be able to manage expectations, remain calm under pressure and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels. Your role at this level requires you to be adept at working on multiple projects of varying sizes and managing timelines, milestones and tasks for the Creative, Development, and Media and/or other teams where necessary.
- Relationship Management
Own key accounts and relationships. The Integrated Producer is responsible for managing and growing relationships with the client through strategic partnership, while keeping overall projects moving forward to delivery.
The Producer should be proactive and efficient in communicating and capable of navigating tough conversations (client and internal) when necessary. In addition to escalating issues and concerns related to projects or otherwise when necessary.
- Project Management Planning and Strategy
Approach every project with a clear purpose, work with Senior Project Manager and Junior Producer set all timelines, milestones and goals. Ensure all executions meet client expectations and the brief. Work with Senior Management and Producers to ensure Brand Roadmaps and Project and Client Lifecycles are strategized and accurate in timing.
Lead small-to-medium, multi-disciplinary teams toward the common goal of executing on-brief creative projects. Manage the moving parts and workflows, prioritize tasks, and ensure the team meets deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities Overview
- Reviewing briefs with the Leadership and multi-disciplinary teams assigned to our clients. Teams may consist of Strategy & Insight, Creative, Design, Copy, Content Production and Development colleagues.
- Working on project scoping, writing of scopes and proposals for Senior Integrated Producer / EP & liaising with relevant teams to ensure all areas of the scope are covered and agreed.
- Ensure each job is on budget and the team’s time has been allocated sufficiently.
- Ensure that client objectives are met by project deliverables.
- Implementation of project processes (timing plans, scope of works, budgets, asset management).
- Work closely with the Senior Integrated Producer, Technology Director and Content Producer to plan and schedule regroups and meetings, as well as manage outsourced companies and freelancers when required.
- Maintaining frequent contact with the assigned account lead to manage expectations, and where necessary stepping up to lead client as required.
- Clearly communicate expectations and standards of delivery to the broader project team, and ensure adherence to these expectations.
- Develop all project documentation developed as part of the statement of work/remit.
- Manage project priorities for efficiency
- Monitor and communicate project progress on an as needed basis.
- Ensure that booked resources are used effectively and efficiently.
- Be the face of the assigned project, educating the agency at large on the Client objectives, needs and goals.
- Ensure all team members are working to the agreed agency process, identifying areas where it isn’t working, and continually looking for improvements.
- Manages project communications
- Assist project manager in managing project procurement.
- Anticipate and make recommendations for client needs.
- Updating status reports for clients.
- Receive creative changes from clients, relaying those changes to creative staff and supervising the account’s finances.
- Understanding the client’s needs and the internal resources available to you throughout the production cycle by clearly and proactively managing communications between our staff and clients.
- Maintain relationships with executives of client businesses across all disciplines and assist in developing strategies for clients and internal processes.
- Coordinate projects by communicating effectively with client & production team to follow all steps to ensure project stays on track.
- Maintain, organize and update agendas, files and various lists.
- Work with the creative team, and any other team as the project or client may dictate, to bring ideas into the mix, offer suggestions, research, ability to share & constantly learn new technology.
- Research is also part of the project managers role. Whether a client makes tractors or sells clothes, the manager must become an industry expert and provide the Management Team with research that supports new business, existing business and client development.
- Aid in drafting, editing and formatting letters and memos as needed
- Preparing estimates and proposals
- Work closely with the senior project management and senior management team on pitches and presentations [ideation, production].
- Provide EXCELLENT customer service with a positive attitude to every client, on every occasion.