Senior Designer Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years agency experience with evidence of roles and responsibilities as outlined below.
- Must be proficient in Sketch, Invision (Avocode a bonus), have an understanding knowledge of After Effects
- Must know Adobe Creative Suite
- Must know Google Slides and Keynote.
Senior Designer Role & Responsibilities:
- Apply campaign level thinking to develop captivating narratives and outstanding visuals that supersedes client expectations and strengthens their market position.
- Create & develop brand identity systems for brands
- Direct all phases of brand design work from concept through to roll-out
- Develop and deliver concepts that utilize traditional graphic design principles and are applied within the context of digital design and marketing.
- Mentor junior creative staff through critique of their work to inspire & maintain creative quality and award-winning work
- Grow new business and develop solid relationships with existing clients
- Participate in new business development efforts, leading creative team
- Work with other designers to extend the visual language of a diverse range of projects and concept new ideas and new designs.
- Guide junior designers to create a range of deliverables: visual concepts, branding, mock-ups, typography, iconography, presentations and layouts across multiple platforms, including apps, websites, and campaign
- Create pages, templates, graphics and collaborate on the look and feel for websites, interactive presentations, microsites and visual design projects.
- Communicate visual designs, concepts, and storyboards through presentations, prototypes or video to team members and in some cases clients.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure the visual design is communicating the desired message while working within existing style guides, brand guidelines, and in accordance with creative direction.
- Create, complete and devise production ready designs either for internal Dev Team or external technology partners.