We're looking for an analytics-driven Social Marketing Coordinator who can work closely with our creative and strategic teams across a variety of platforms and mediums to join the team in our Chicago office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Deliver competitive analysis, audience analysis, industry trends, and client-facing and internal direction to identify and address key social media challenges and solutions.
- Monitor social media and website analytics and create weekly/monthly reports.
- Based on data and analytics create posting schedule and engagement strategy.
- Work with media strategist on Paid and Organic Social Media.
- Work with copywriters, strategists and creative teams to develop and execute social media strategies and campaigns for multiple accounts.
- Develop the face/voice of a brand and stay up-to-date on best practices, platforms and tools, both on-site and on social media.
- Work with copywriters, strategists and creative teams to develop content copy for a range of purposes including thought leadership pieces, journal blog posts, profiles and more.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Social media experience across 4 or more platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest.
- Hands on experience with a social media analytics tool (ie.Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout etc) and analytical reporting is a MUST.
- Proven experience in building followers on the above platforms for B2B.
- Proven experience with paid post strategies and deployment is a must
- Experience working with copywriters, strategists and creative teams.
- Sound knowledge of social media platform creation, design, content production, best practices, image collection, image rights.
- Strong verbal, writing, editing and proofing skills (these skills may be tested)
- Comfortable using Adobe Photoshop and other mobile editing tools
- Knowledge of third-party social media tools, social media trends and analytics
- Experience with paid media (SEM, display advertising, social media marketing etc.) is a bonus
- Agency experience preferred