We are looking for a Mid Level Digital Designer who loves all things design and digital media. Ideally, you are someone with some experience in the luxury, fashion, hospitality or lifestyle fields. You'd be working alongside the creative and production teams to concept, design and develop solutions for The Charles NYC digital and content based projects.
Location: Onsite at The Charles HQ, Tribeca, NYC
Status: Full-time, 9am - 6pm, Monday - Friday (We are also open to permalance)
- Work on projects that involve: Digital Visual Design, Brand Identity, Content Production, Email Marketing and Social Campaigns.
- Solid understanding of web standards and best practices.
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process.
- Strong ability to visualize and prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and test ideas.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with a keen eye for pixel accuracy.
- Contributing to the creation of design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
- Constructing clean and organized creative deliverables that adhere to style guidelines.
- Effectively participating in brainstorms and other idea-generating team sessions.
- Strong branding and design skills are a must.
- Excellent sense of aesthetic design and a keen eye for typography, composition and visual hierarchy.
- Attention to detail and an ongoing commitment to achieving high-quality results.
- Experience in digital design for fashion, hospitality and luxury is preferred.
- Must have experience in creative concepting and creative production.
- Knowledge of web image optimization and web components.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Google Web Designer
- Good knowledge of 3rd party email software.
- Understanding of digital marketing production process.